Couples Therapy and Counseling
Couples therapy and counseling provides a unique opportunity to explore areas of conflict and rebuild your relationship in the presence of a neutral and specialized third party.
Meeting as a couple is indicated for
- Improving emotional and physical intimacy
- Improving communication
- Learning how to work through conflict in a healthy manner
- Recovering from infidelity
- Exploring topics of conflict that have become too challenging to conquer alone
- Managing and navigating life events and decisions as a couple
- Healing from grief, loss, and trauma as a couple
- Navigating the unique challenges of being an intercultural couple
Fees: $195 for 45-50 minutes
80 minute session are available for a prorated fee.
Therapy is a personal investment in one’s own growth and overall well-being. It is expected that you will pay for the therapeutic services at the time they are provided.
It is expected that you will be prompt for your appointment and that you will give me 24 hours notice if you must cancel the appointment. If, for any reason, you cannot let me know 24 hours in advance, or simply do not show up for an appointment, you will be charged the regular fee for the time reserved.