Individual Therapy and Counseling
Individual therapy and counseling creates a safe space to explore concerns, gain a better understanding of symptoms and their causes, and implement new ways of thinking and behaving - all optimized along your personal goals.
Meeting one on one is indicated for
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety and Panic . Common concerns include social anxiety, panic attacks, generalized worry, family- and workplace-related stress
- Mindfulness-based approach to stress, anxiety, and depression
- Concerns around Dating, Relationships and Intimacy
- Grief and Loss
- Job Burnout and Career Counseling
- Performance Enhancement
- Coping with Personal Life Transitions
- Building self-compassion and confidence
Fees: $175 for 45-50 minutes
80 minute session are available for a prorated fee.
Therapy is a personal investment in one’s own growth and overall well-being. It is expected that you will pay for the therapeutic services at the time they are provided.
I request that you will be prompt for your appointment and that you will give me 24 hours notice if you must cancel the appointment. If, for any reason, you cannot let me know 24 hours in advance, or simply do not show up for an appointment, you will be charged the regular fee for the time reserved.